Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really good for your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This does not mean, however, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that including beans on your salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming meat.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef fried noodles (thai style) recipe. To cook beef fried noodles (thai style) you only need 14 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style):
- Use 1⁄2 lb Beef
- Get 3⁄4 lb cabbage (Napa/Chinese or green)
- You need 1⁄2 each onion
- Provide 7 clove garlic
- Use 4 each Hot peppers (optional)
- Get 6 each fresh mushrooms
- Take 6 oz dried rice or egg noodles
- You need 3 each eggs
- Take 1 tbsp milk or cream (optional)
- You need sauce
- Take 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Use 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Use 1 tbsp Hot sauce (optional)
- You need ground black pepper
Steps to make Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style):
- Soak noodles in water 30 minutes before starting
- Prep all ingredients before starting to cook
- Slice beef thin, I got this thin steak on sale, sliced it in half, made 1⁄4 inch slices. I have not done (yet) but I would think you could use ground beef if you had it.
- Dice garlic and peppers, I just happen to have these hot little numbers, but any pepper will do, I've used jalapenos, Serrano whatever I happen to have.
- Dice onion
- Slice your fresh mushrooms. I just have these baby Portobello, but button, trumpet, or what you have works.
- Slice you cabbage about 1⁄4 inch thick, in strips, I put it in a bowl I can reuse for the step during the cooking process when you need to hold the cooked stuff for a couple minutes.
- Break your eggs into bowl, added the milk/cream (I find it keeps the eggs a little more moist and stops them from over cooking) mix them up. Do a grind or two of black pepper and mix that in also.
- Add your sauce ingredients into a bowl or coffee mug, and mix well.
- Add 4 tablespoons oil to a stir-fry/wok/skillet. I'm using a 11 inch stir-fry pan in the pictures. Heat on medium high.
- After the oil is hot, added your beef, stir for about 1 minute until the pink is gone
- Add garlic and peppers (if using) stir for about 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and onions, stir for 2-3 minutes until mushrooms are slightly cooked.
- Add the cabbage, keep stirring until the cabbage is well wilted, about 3 minutes
- Add the drained noodles. If the noodles you are using seem too long, I usually take a scissors to them and shorten them. Keep stirring until the noodles soften, and all is well mixed. Lower heat to medium.
- Give the sauce one last stir, and add to the pan. Stir through about 1 minute.
- Remove all to your bowl you used to hold the cabbage.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil to pan, allow to heat up.
- Give the eggs one last stir. Add to the pan.
- Let the eggs sit for about 30 seconds, then using a folding motion, stir for about 30 seconds until they are about half cooked.
- Add the noodle mixture on top of the eggs, and stir eggs through. Leave some "chunks" of egg.
- Serve, you can use some chopped green onions, chopped chives or cilantro to garnish if you desire.
If you find this Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.