Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pinoy Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pinoy Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinoy Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You probably already know this as you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish during at least two meals per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pinoy spaghetti recipe. To cook pinoy spaghetti you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pinoy Spaghetti:
- You need 1 L Water
- Prepare 1 Tbsp UFC Iodized Salt
- Take 1 pack Spaghetti noodles, 400 grams
- Get 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- Use 1 Small red onion, peeled and chopped
- Provide 3 Cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- Get 1⁄4 kilo Ground pork
- Provide 1⁄4 kilo Ground beef
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- Take 1⁄4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- Prepare 4 Hotdogs, regular size, sliced
- Get 1 pack UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, 200 grams
- Use 1 pack Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce
- Use 1⁄2 cup Grated quick melt cheese
- Take 1 cup Grated quick melt cheese, for topping
Steps to make Pinoy Spaghetti:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, and keep warm. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large work over medium heat, heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add ground pork and beef spreading meats into a single later. Let underside brown before breaking meat apart. Continue browning until just cooked through. Using a spoon, remove excess oil from meat, leaving about 2 tbsp of oil. Season mixture with Silver Swan Soy Sauce and ground black pepper.
- Add hotdogs and cook, stirring, until just heated through. Pour UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado and Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce, stirring to combine. Bring to a boil. Simmer until mixture is thickened.
- Add grated cheese. Stir to melt and mix with meat mixture.
- Toss cooked pasta with sauce. Top with additional grated cheese, and serve.
If you find this Pinoy Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.