Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for your heart health. The after effects of eating beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dry curry (with lots of chinese cabbage) recipe. You can cook dry curry (with lots of chinese cabbage) using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage):
- Take 600 grams Chinese cabbage
- Provide 2 Onions (small)
- You need 100 grams Carrot
- Take 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- Provide 1 piece Ginger (minced)
- Take 500 grams Combined ground beef and pork
- Use 2 tbsp ＊ Curry powder
- You need 1 tsp ＊ Natural salt
- Take 3 cubes ＊ Curry roux (medium-hot, crushed finely)
- Provide 3 tsp ＊ Cumin powder
- You need 1 ＊ Nutmeg
- Take 1 tsp ＊ Coriander powder
- Get 1 ＊ Soup stock cube
- Get 1 piece ＊ Bay leaf
- Use 1 tsp plus Garam masala
- Provide 1 tbsp Flour
- Take 1 Salt and pepper
- You need 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Provide 1 tbsp Miso
Steps to make Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage):
- Finely chop the vegetables (It might be troublesome, but the texture will be better than grinding in a food processor.)
- Heat vegetable oil in a thick-bottomed pot and sauté the garlic and ginger until aromatic.
- First of all, sauté the onions patiently for about 20 minutes (over low to medium heat).
- Turn the heat higher and stir-fry the minced meat well, until browned.
- When the meat is brown, sift the flour (to hold the umami inside and thicken any extra sauce).
- Add Chinese cabbage and onions. Stir-fry while mixing roughly.
- Add all ＊ ingredients and cover tightly with a lid. Simmer over medium heat for about 20 minutes. (It might burn if you don't stir).
- After 20 minutes, the Chinese cabbage will start to soften release moisture. Continue simmering for 15 to 20 minutes as you mix everything together.
- Taste, and season with miso, garam masala, salt and pepper.
- Dish it up, and serve. I recommend you top it with baked tomatoes.
- The amount of water depends on the Chinese cabbage you use. If it tastes too plain at the end, adjust with miso and roux.
If you find this Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.