Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kare-Kare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kare-Kare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Have you heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain plenty of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They have tons of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8%! That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kare-kare recipe. You can cook kare-kare using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kare-Kare:
- Take 1⁄2 kg Tripe strips
- Provide 1⁄2 kg Oxtail, cut into 2-inch slices
- Prepare Water, enough to cover mea
- You need 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- You need 2 Bay leaves
- Take 1.5 L Water
- Get 1⁄2 kg Beef kalitiran, cubed large
- Provide 2 Bay leaves
- Take 1 L Water
- Prepare 3 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- Take 1 White onion, chopped
- You need 1 tsp Datu Puti Patis
- Prepare 2 packs UFC Ready Recipes Kare Kare Mix, 90 grams
- Provide 4 cups Reserved oxtail stock
- Take 2 Eggplants, sliced, blanched
- Prepare 1 cup Sitaw, sliced, blanched
- Prepare 2 cups Puso ng saging, cooked
- Use 4 pieces Pechay, blanched
Instructions to make Kare-Kare:
- In a large pot, boil the tripe for 5 minutes. Discard water. Repeat with oxtail. This procedure will remove odor.
- In a large pot, place the boiled tripe and oxtail, garlic, bay leaves, and water. Simmer for 2 1⁄2 hours or until tender. Strain meat and reserve stock. In another pot, boil beef in bay leaves and water for 1 1⁄2 hours or until tender.
- 3 In a large pot, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Saute onions and garlic. Add the softened tripe, oxtail, and beef. Season with Datu Puti Patits.
If you find this Kare-Kare recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.