Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number for someone who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin consuming these foods every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki soy grilled steak 🥩 recipe. You can cook teriyaki soy grilled steak 🥩 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩:
- Use 2 pounds steak (I’m using flank and beef chuck steaks)
- Get 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- You need 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- Use 1⁄4 cup Sherry
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Provide 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Provide 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Take 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Provide 6 cloves garlic, minced
Instructions to make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩:
- In a bowl combine: soy sauce,teriyaki sauce, Sherry, vegetable oil, black pepper, crushed red pepper,ground ginger and minced garlic, mix all well and set bowl to the side……..
- Rinse and pat dry your steaks, then place steaks in a glass dish……
- Pour teriyaki soy sauce mixture all over steaks….
- Marinate, covered, for 24 hours or overnight in your fridge, turning occasionally……
- Set grill to medium / high heat and cook steaks for about 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness……discard any remaining teriyaki sauce mixture……let steaks rest for about 10 minutes…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!
If you find this Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.