Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Begin eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry curry (with lots of chinese cabbage) recipe. You can have dry curry (with lots of chinese cabbage) using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage):
- You need 600 grams Chinese cabbage
- Take 2 Onions (small)
- You need 100 grams Carrot
- You need 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- Get 1 piece Ginger (minced)
- You need 500 grams Combined ground beef and pork
- You need 2 tbsp ＊ Curry powder
- Get 1 tsp ＊ Natural salt
- You need 3 cubes ＊ Curry roux (medium-hot, crushed finely)
- Provide 3 tsp ＊ Cumin powder
- You need 1 ＊ Nutmeg
- Prepare 1 tsp ＊ Coriander powder
- Take 1 ＊ Soup stock cube
- Prepare 1 piece ＊ Bay leaf
- Take 1 tsp plus Garam masala
- Prepare 1 tbsp Flour
- Provide 1 Salt and pepper
- Use 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Get 1 tbsp Miso
Instructions to make Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage):
- Finely chop the vegetables (It might be troublesome, but the texture will be better than grinding in a food processor.)
- Heat vegetable oil in a thick-bottomed pot and sauté the garlic and ginger until aromatic.
- First of all, sauté the onions patiently for about 20 minutes (over low to medium heat).
- Turn the heat higher and stir-fry the minced meat well, until browned.
- When the meat is brown, sift the flour (to hold the umami inside and thicken any extra sauce).
- Add Chinese cabbage and onions. Stir-fry while mixing roughly.
- Add all ＊ ingredients and cover tightly with a lid. Simmer over medium heat for about 20 minutes. (It might burn if you don't stir).
- After 20 minutes, the Chinese cabbage will start to soften release moisture. Continue simmering for 15 to 20 minutes as you mix everything together.
- Taste, and season with miso, garam masala, salt and pepper.
- Dish it up, and serve. I recommend you top it with baked tomatoes.
- The amount of water depends on the Chinese cabbage you use. If it tastes too plain at the end, adjust with miso and roux.
If you find this Dry Curry (with Lots of Chinese Cabbage) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.