Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Do you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples contain many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Appleas have lots of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent! That’s a terrific number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki soy grilled steak 🥩 recipe. To make teriyaki soy grilled steak 🥩 you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩:
- You need steak (I’m using flank and beef chuck steaks)
- Get soy sauce
- Take teriyaki sauce
- Provide Sherry
- Prepare vegetable oil
- Take black pepper
- Prepare crushed red pepper
- Prepare ground ginger
- Use garlic, minced
Instructions to make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩:
- In a bowl combine: soy sauce,teriyaki sauce, Sherry, vegetable oil, black pepper, crushed red pepper,ground ginger and minced garlic, mix all well and set bowl to the side……..
- Rinse and pat dry your steaks, then place steaks in a glass dish……
- Pour teriyaki soy sauce mixture all over steaks….
- Marinate, covered, for 24 hours or overnight in your fridge, turning occasionally……
- Set grill to medium / high heat and cook steaks for about 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness……discard any remaining teriyaki sauce mixture……let steaks rest for about 10 minutes…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!
If you find this Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.