Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Have you heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a fantastic number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to begin eating these health food regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to left over roast potato piri piri beef hash recipe. You can cook left over roast potato piri piri beef hash using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash:
- Provide Left over roast potatoes,
- You need 80 g lean beef mince,
- Use 1 medium egg,
- You need 1 small orange bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces,
- Take 45 g closed cap mushrooms, sliced,
- Take 75 g fine green beans, stalks trimmed,
- Prepare 2 spring onions, cut into fine rings,
- Prepare 1 tsp powdered piri piri seasoning,
- You need 1⁄4 tsp garlic granules,
- Take 1 pinch red chilli flakes,
- You need Salt & pepper to season
- Prepare 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Steps to make Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash:
- Heat 1⁄2 tbsp oil up in a large wok or frying pan. Turn heat to medium high. Add the green beans and the peppers followed by the potatoes and toss them together in the oil.
- After frying for a couple of minutes add the beef mince and brown it off then add in the mushrooms and the whites of the spring onion. Toss everything together. Season with the garlic granules, chilli and piri piri seasoning, stir together and fry for another couple of minutes.
- Move all the ingredients to the side of the pan to form a circle space in the centre. Add the other 1⁄2 tbsp of cooking oil to the centre and the crack in the egg and then turn the heat down lower on the hob. Allow the egg to gently cook until the white is no longer translucent.
- Season everything with salt and pepper then sprinkle over the greens of the spring onion over the top as a garnish.
- Serve up and enjoy! :)
If you find this Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.