Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect One Stop Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect One Stop Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One Stop Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one stop casserole recipe. You can cook one stop casserole using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare One Stop Casserole:
- Use Bottom Layer
- Use 3 cup Mashed Potato
- Prepare 1 tbsp garlic powder
- You need 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Provide Middle Layer
- Use 2 lb ground beef
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp lawrys seasoned salt
- Get 2 tsp onion powder
- Get Top Layer
- Prepare 1 box macaroni & cheese
- Take salt & pepper
- Take 1 can Rotel with green chiles
Steps to make One Stop Casserole:
- Prepare mashed potatoes. I used the box kind.
- Mix in the garlic powder and sour cream.
- Spray a casserole dish with non stick olive oil spray
- Spread prepared mashed potatoes on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Make box of macaroni & cheese. Leave it thick. Mix in salt & pepper.
- At the same time, brown the ground beef and season with lawrys seasoning salt and onion powder.
- Drain the ground beef and spread on top of the mashed potatoes.
- Spread the macaroni and cheese on top of the ground beef.
- Top with the can of Rotel & Green Chile's.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! Side note: This also tastes great with a layer of sweet corn. Add a small chopped onion and fresh minced garlic clove into the meat mixture to kick up the flavor!
If you find this One Stop Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.