Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is among the heartiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has told you to ingest some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these foods every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can have salisbury steak using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salisbury Steak:
- Take Salisbury steak
- Get kilo Ground beef
- Provide Beef cube
- Use Bread crumbs
- Get mustard powder (optional)
- Provide Tomato ketchup
- Prepare Worcestershire sauce
- You need Ground black pepper
- Provide Salt
- You need Butter
- Prepare Olive Oil
- Get Gravy
- You need Beef cube
- You need Tomato ketchup
- Get Onion (sliced)
- Get Worcestershire sauce
- Provide Water
- Prepare Corn starch (dissolved in water)
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- Combine all steak ingredients except for the oil and butter.
- Freeze the beef cube and grate it into the mixture. Mix everything together.
- Scoop 3-4 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball. Flatten it and place in a clean plate.
- Melt butter in a pan and add olive oil. Pan fry each side for 4 mins. Set aside.
- Prepare the gravy by putting the oil used to cook with the burger patty into a sauce pan.
- Sauté the onion until soft. Add ketchup, Worchestershire sauce and water. Let it boil.
- Add the beef cube. Stir and continue to cook for 2 mins.
- Add the dissolved corn starch in water. Stir until gravy thickens.
- Pour the gravy onto the salisbury steak.
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.