Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Luckily, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with beef and mushroom bolognese recipe. To cook spaghetti with beef and mushroom bolognese you need 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese:
- Take 200 g Spaghetti
- Prepare 300 g Minced Beef
- Prepare 100 g Brown/Shitake Mushrooms (sliced)
- Take [Marinade]
- Provide 2 g (2 pinches) Salt
- Take 2 g White Pepper
- Take 1 Tbsp Fresh Oregano (minced)
- Use 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Prepare [Sauce]
- You need 70 g Yellow Onions (diced)
- You need 20 g Garlic (minced)
- Take 100 g Carrots (diced)
- Prepare 50 g Celery or Chinese Celery (diced)
- Prepare 400 g Ripe Tomatoes (diced or crushed)
- Provide 1 cup Water/Stock (Pasta Water is fine)
- Provide 2 Tbsp Fresh Oregano (finely chopped)
- Get 1-2 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 2 pinches Salt
- Get [Miscellaneous]
- Take as needed Olive Oil
- Prepare as needed Parmesan Cheese
Instructions to make Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese:
- MARINADE: marinate the Beef with Salt, White Pepper, Olive Oil, Fresh Oregano and Worcestershire Sauce for 30 minutes or more.
- PASTA: Boil a pot of water. Add 2 pinches of Salt, 1 Tbsp Olive Oil and stir. Add the Spaghetti and cook until al dente. Remove and set aside. Reuse the water if you like.
- BEEF & Shrooms: Heat 2-3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Add 1⁄2 of the Onions, then the add the Garlic and fry them until they are fragrant. Then add the Beef and cook it until brown all over. Then add the Mushroom, mix well and cook until the Mushrooms are soft. Remove and set aside.
- VEGGIES: heat 2-3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Fry the remaining Onions and Celery until fragrant. Next add the Carrots and fry them for a few minutes. Then add the Tomatoes and cook them for 2-3 minutes. (Sometimes, I also add Fresh Coriander with the Celery)
- STEWING: add 1 cup of Water/Stock, Sugar, Salt, and bring it to a boil. Add the Beef & Shrooms, then stew the sauce until the liquid reduces and thickens. After that, TURN off the heat, add about 30g of Parmesan, 1 Tbsp of Fresh Oregano and mix well. (I also added a handful of Mozzarella sometimes, to thicken the sauce)
- ASSEMBLY: place the Spaghetti on a plate. Spoon the Sauce on top and garnish with Oregano and Parmesan Cheese.
If you find this Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Bolognese recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.