Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat up. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish at least two or three times a week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are concerned that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Include fish in a couple of meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start consuming these health food every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can cook salisbury steak using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salisbury Steak:
- Prepare Beef Patties:
- Get 1 lb. ground beef
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Prepare 2 tbsp. finely diced onion
- Use 1 clove garlic, grated or very finely minced
- Take 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- You need 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Use 1 tbsp. ketchup
- Use 1⁄2 tsp. each salt and pepper
- You need 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Take Gravy:
- Get 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Use 1⁄2 onion, diced
- Take 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced thinly
- Use 1⁄2 tsp. dried thyme
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- You need 2 tbsp. all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 cup beef broth
- Take 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 tbsp. ketchup
- You need 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- Use 1⁄4 tsp. each salt and pepper
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, get the olive oil heating over medium heat. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onions, garlic, Worcestershire, ketchup, salt and pepper until well mixed. Then use your hands to form them into 4 patties. Place the patties in the skillet and cook them for 5-7 minutes per side, until a nicely browned crust forms. Once done with that, set them on a plate and cover loosely with foil.
- Wipe out the skillet and add the butter. Once it melts, add the onions. Cook until they begin to soften, then add the mushrooms and ground thyme. Cook another 4-7 minutes, until the onions are translucent and the mushrooms are browned and tender. Add the garlic and cook until just fragrant, then sprinkle over the flour and stir to combine. Cook another 2 or so minutes, stirring it around often, before stirring in the Worcestershire, ketchup and dijon mustard.
- Stir the broth into the onion mixture and season with the salt and pepper. Let this come up to a simmer. Then nestle the patties back into the skillet, spooning some of the gravy over the tops. Cover with the lid and cook for 10 or so minutes, until the patties are fully cooked through. Then serve.
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.