Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try eating fish in at least two meals every week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. To make salisbury steak you need 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salisbury Steak:
- Provide Beef Patties:
- Prepare ground beef
- You need large egg
- Prepare finely diced onion
- Use garlic, grated or very finely minced
- Provide breadcrumbs
- Prepare Worcestershire sauce
- Provide ketchup
- Provide each salt and pepper
- Get olive oil
- Take Gravy:
- Take unsalted butter
- Use onion, diced
- You need mushrooms, sliced thinly
- Use dried thyme
- Get garlic, minced
- Use all purpose flour
- Prepare beef broth
- Provide Worcestershire sauce
- Use ketchup
- Take dijon mustard
- Use each salt and pepper
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, get the olive oil heating over medium heat. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onions, garlic, Worcestershire, ketchup, salt and pepper until well mixed. Then use your hands to form them into 4 patties. Place the patties in the skillet and cook them for 5-7 minutes per side, until a nicely browned crust forms. Once done with that, set them on a plate and cover loosely with foil.
- Wipe out the skillet and add the butter. Once it melts, add the onions. Cook until they begin to soften, then add the mushrooms and ground thyme. Cook another 4-7 minutes, until the onions are translucent and the mushrooms are browned and tender. Add the garlic and cook until just fragrant, then sprinkle over the flour and stir to combine. Cook another 2 or so minutes, stirring it around often, before stirring in the Worcestershire, ketchup and dijon mustard.
- Stir the broth into the onion mixture and season with the salt and pepper. Let this come up to a simmer. Then nestle the patties back into the skillet, spooning some of the gravy over the tops. Cover with the lid and cook for 10 or so minutes, until the patties are fully cooked through. Then serve.
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.