Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Chinese Meatballs in Teryaki Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chinese Meatballs in Teryaki Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that is among the heartiest meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has instructed you to eat some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish twice a week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, though. Try to start consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chinese meatballs in teryaki sauce recipe. You can have my chinese meatballs in teryaki sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Chinese Meatballs in Teryaki Sauce:
- Use 750 g Steak Mince or minced Pork (i am using beef)
- Provide 2 Eggs
- You need 1 1⁄2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- Prepare Half medium onion chopped small
- Prepare 1 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Grated Ginger
- Get 2 Garlic cloves mashed
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Flour save some for rolling the beef balls in
- Use Teryaki Sauce
- Prepare 1⁄2 Cup Soy Sauce
- Provide 1 Cup Water
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Ginger grated
- You need 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Get 1-2 tbls Honey
- Provide 2 tbls Cornstarch
Instructions to make My Chinese Meatballs in Teryaki Sauce:
- Mix all the ingredients for the steak mince, in a large bowl and mix well. Keep a little flour back for rolling
- Make sure its well mixed. Then roll the mince into little balls with a little flour.
- Add the balls to a none stick frying pan just wipe around with a little olive oil. Fry turning as they are browning only for a few minutes
- Add the balls to a heated oven 180c and turn once after 10 minutes then leave for 20 minutes
- While you wait make the teryaki sauce. Add all the teryaki ingredients in a saucepan and whisk it all together. Turn heat down to simmer stirring constantly. For 10 minutes. Turn off and leave to cool a little
- When the meatballs are done add them to a deep dish and pour over the warmed up sauce
If you find this My Chinese Meatballs in Teryaki Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.