Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can ingest. You may already be aware of this as you’ve likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, though. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino spaghetti recipe. To make filipino spaghetti you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Filipino Spaghetti:
- Take 1 packages ground beef
- Get 2 can spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 1 packages spaghetti noodles
- Get 1⁄2 packages turkey dogs
- Take 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- You need 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 stick unsalted butter
- Take 1⁄2 onion, chopped
Steps to make Filipino Spaghetti:
- Cook noodle according to package directions.
- In a large pan cook onions until brown then add sliced turkey dogs. When browned add ground beef,cook until meat browns.
- Put cooked meat in a big bowl and depend on your ground beef you might want to drain some fat.
- In the same pan put cans of spaghetti sauce and brown sugar..stir and warm to a simmer.
- In the large bowl combine. meat, sauce, & noodles well.
- Melt your butter in a pan then add finely diced garlic cook for 2 mins and then cool in fridge or to room temp.
- Get any bread and toast in a toaster or oven then use garlic butter and spread.
- Serve spaghetti with garlic bread and enjoy:)
If you find this Filipino Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.