Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick & Healthy Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Healthy Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Healthy Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to begin eating these health food every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & healthy spaghetti recipe. To make quick & healthy spaghetti you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Healthy Spaghetti:
- Prepare 450 grams of uncooked pasta spaghetti
- You need 6 red tomatoes, chopped
- Use 2 medium red onions, chopped
- Prepare 4 clove garlic, minced
- Take 1 canola oil
- You need 1 beef cube
- You need 1 tbsp rock salt
- Use 1 water for cooking pasta.
- Get 1 grated cheese (optional)
- Take 3 pinch of rock salt
Steps to make Quick & Healthy Spaghetti:
- Boil water in a large pot. Add 1 tbsp. salt when water boils and pour pasta for 10 minutes. Do not cover. Make sure the pasta is still a bit raw or nearly cooked when you haul from the pot. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pot and under medium heat, pour Canola oil. Simmer garlic, onions and tomatoes. Add 3 pinch of rock salt and continue to simmer. Add beef cube and stir until dissolve.
- Add a little amount of water to avoid from drying. When the tomatoes becomes a bit watery or smashed soft pour the pasta and mix well.
- Serve hot topped with grated cheese if desired or buttered french bread.
If you find this Quick & Healthy Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.