Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that fish is among the best meats you can consume. You may already be aware of this because you’ve probably been told to ensure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try eating fish twice per week.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meaty onionie sauce, on hotdogs recipe. To make meaty onionie sauce, on hotdogs you only need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs:
- Prepare Sauce
- Take 1 teaspoon sugar
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon molasses
- Provide 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Prepare 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Prepare 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Use 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- Provide 1⁄2 cup water
- Get 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Get 1 large onion
- You need 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- Provide 2⁄3 pound ground sirloin
- Prepare 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Use To taste ground black pepper
- Prepare Hotdogs
- Provide 6 slices hotdog buns
- Provide 1-1⁄2 pounds all beef 1⁄4 pound hotdogs
- Provide Cheese
- You need 1⁄2 cup finely shredded fontina cheese
- Prepare Condiments
- Provide To taste Heinz tomato ketchup
- Prepare To taste yellow prepared mustard
Steps to make Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs:
- Brown the beef. When browned drain and add tomato paste, salt, and pepper to taste. It's very important to drain very well.
- Mix the water, vinegar, mustard powder, molasses, sugar, cinnamon, and starch.
- Heat the oil and add the onions and salt the onions just a bit. Sauté till the onions are translucent and starting to brown.
- Add the garlic to the onions sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the ground sirloin mixture, and stir in mixing well.
- Give the water mixture a good stir and add to the ground sirloin mixture. Cook till thickened. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Cook the hotdogs as you like. Split down the middle of hotdogs but not totally in half. Add to the bun.
- Add sauce into the split of the hotdog. Shred the cheese.
- Add cheese to the top.
- Add ketchup and mustard. Serve I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.