Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bistec encebollado recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bistec encebollado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bistec encebollado recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are good for the health of your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bistec encebollado recipe. To cook bistec encebollado you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bistec encebollado:
- Get 1.5-2 pounds beef cube steak (thin)
- Provide 1⁄2 yellow onion
- Get Cubanelle pepper or Italian pepper
- Use 5 cloves garlic
- Use 1 tsp adobo
- Prepare 1-2 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Take 1 packet sazon (optional)
- Take 1 tsp sofrito or culantro
- Take 1 sour orange or lime
- Use 1 white onion cut into rings
- Get 1 tsp vinegar
- Prepare Drizzle olive oil
- Take Canola or corn oil
- Provide to taste Black pepper
Instructions to make Bistec encebollado:
- Finely dixe pepper, onion & garlic. In a large bowl, season beef with peppers, onion, garlic, adobo, sazon, black pepper, garlic salt, sour orange, soy sauce, sofrito & olive oil. Mix until well combined. Cover & let marinade for atleast 1hr but best over night.
- Note: if using sour orange, collect seeds.
- In a large skillet or dutch oven, heat your frying oil until hot on medium heat. Add beef & let brown on both sides (5-10 min), flipping occasionally.
- Add water to marinade bowl then pour over beef, enough to cover meat completely. Let braise 30-40 minutes. Add more water if necessary. The beef should be tender to your liking.
- Note: my onion did not cooperate. Lower heat & add onions, cover & cook to your desired tenderness for onions.
If you find this Bistec encebollado recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.