Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect hot dogs a la Rose recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to hot dogs a la Rose recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot dogs a la rose recipe. To make hot dogs a la rose you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook hot dogs a la Rose:
- Use 12 oz all beef hot dogs sliced thinly
- Use 1 tbsp minced ginger
- Provide 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Provide 1 1⁄2 cup carrots cut like matchsticks
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup onions
- Use 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Provide 1 tsp ground turmeric powder
- Provide 2 tbsp ketchup
- You need 1 can diced tomatoes fifteen ounces
- Prepare 2 tsp chopped cilantro optional
- Take 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1⁄4 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 4 whole wheat pita bread cut in half toasted
- Take 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Instructions to make hot dogs a la Rose:
- Heat oil in a pan add onions
- Add carrots and spices
- Stir in well mix spices throughout the dish
- Add tomatoes and ketchup
- Stir well let cook for a bit add hotdogs stir well cover remove from heat let hotdogs soak in the flavors
- Toast pita bread open and fill with filling enjoy
If you find this hot dogs a la Rose recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.