Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect 10 mins Shrimp Curry (Dry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 10 mins Shrimp Curry (Dry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 10 mins Shrimp Curry (Dry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
You’ve always been told to make sure that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can discover in just one apple. A number of the major minerals that you’ll find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. And you’ll even find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 10 mins shrimp curry (dry) recipe. To make 10 mins shrimp curry (dry) you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 10 mins Shrimp Curry (Dry):
- Provide 250 g deveined and cleaned shrimps (I used frozen ones)
- Get 2 medium-sized onions thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 medium-sized tomato sliced
- Use 1 bell pepper thinly sliced (personal colour preference)
- Provide 3-4 green chillies slit
- Get 4-5 garlic cloves roughly chopped
- Get 2 tablespoons lemon juice (for marinating shrimps)
- You need 1 teaspoon turmeric powder (for marinating shrimps)
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon curry powder
- You need 2 teaspoons tomato ketchup (personal preference)
- You need as needed Coriander / Mint leaves Chopped
Steps to make 10 mins Shrimp Curry (Dry):
- Marinate the shrimps with turmeric powder and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- In a Microwave dish, add sliced onions, sliced tomatoes, chopped garlic and green Chillies.
- Add the bell peppers, curry powder, salt to taste and thoroughly mix everything.
- Set the timer to 5 minutes on the highest degree and allow everything to cook. I have 32 litre LG Microwave that has 1100 degrees as the highest temperature.
- Remove the dish after 5 mins and stir well. Add the marinated shrimps and cook for further 5 minutes at the highest temperature. I have 32 litre LG Microwave that has 1100 degrees as the highest temperature.
- Remove the dish. Taste the flavourings. Add the chopped coriander and mint leaves. Add the ketchup (personal preference). Your quick fix microwave zero oil shrimps are done. Enjoy with rice, roti or paratha.
If you find this 10 mins Shrimp Curry (Dry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.