Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achari chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a bundle of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places usually do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to achari chicken curry recipe. To make achari chicken curry you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Achari chicken curry:
- Provide 500 g Beef (boneless)
- You need 3 tbsp Mehran Mixed Pickle
- You need 2 tbsp Mehran Garlic Paste
- Take 2 tbsp Mehran Ginger Paste
- Take 1-1⁄2 tbsp Mehran Chilli Powder
- You need 1 tbsp Mehran Turmeric Powder
- Use 6 Tomato (slice cutting)
- Get 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Take as needed Water
- Get 2 Onion (slice cutting)
- Get Salt as per taste
- Get 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- Use 1 tbsp Coriander Crushed
- Use 4 Green Chilli
- Take Yogurt half cup
- Get 1 tbsp Butter
Steps to make Achari chicken curry:
- In a cooking pot, add water, onion, tomato, Mehran Garlic Paste (1 tbsp), Mehran Ginger Paste (1 tbsp) and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, simmer for 5 minutes and then strain and grind it.In a cooking pan, add cooking oil, beef, Mehran Garlic Paste (1 tbsp), Mehran Ginger Paste (1 tbsp), Mehran Red Chilli Powder, Mehran Turmeric Powder, salt, cumin powder, coriander crushed, green chilli and saute them.
- Now, add grinded paste and cook for 2-3 minutes. Now cover and simmer until tender.
- Next, add yogurt, Mehran Mixed Pickle and cook for 5 minutes. - Now, add the butter and use green coriander, green chilli, ginger for garnishing.
- Your tasty Achar Gosht now ready to serve.
If you find this Achari chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.