Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really good guidance. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. Usually a single helping of soda pop is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Generally, however, they’re 30 ounces. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, conversely, are much better choices.
Simple reason states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else make your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe. To make super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker:
- Get 1⁄2 pound meat (beef shank preferred, ok with stew meat, chicken, pork shoulder)
- Provide 1-2 yellow onion
- Get 1-2 carrot
- You need 1 cup each of a few vegetable (potato, cauliflower, mushroom, kabocha, celery,etc)
- Provide 3-4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Provide 1 chilli pepper like Serrano pepper or habanero pepper
- You need 5-7 Japanese curry cubes
- You need 1 tablespoon each of Worcestershire (optional) and soy sauce
Instructions to make Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker:
- Slice onion, chop vegetables in bite sizes then sump them in pressure cooker. Chop meat in bite size and add to the pot.
- Add chopped garlic and curry cubes. You can also add curry powder if you like spicy. Add 1and 1⁄2 cup water. Cook for 50 minutes per manufacturer’s instruction.
- Add Worcestershire and soy sauce. Worcestershire is very useful for many types dish to add umami. Adjust taste. Add more cubes spicy and thicker curry is preferred. Serve with rice.
If you find this Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.