Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place who has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. You can eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton kofta curry recipe. You can have mutton kofta curry using 30 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Kofta Curry:
- Prepare mutton marination-
- Get 400 grms Mutton kheema (prefer baby goat)
- Get 1 finely sliced Onion
- Use 3 to 4 slitted Green chillies
- Get 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Use tsp Turmeric powder
- You need 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- Take 1 tsp Garam masala
- Take 2 tbsp Dessicated Coconut
- Take to taste Salt
- Provide as needed Roasted gram powder (kala chana)
- Take 2 tbsp Mint leaves
- Provide gravy -
- Take 2 tbsp Oil
- Provide Whole spices -
- Get 1 tsp Cumin whole
- Get 1 Cinnamon stick
- Take 2 to 3 Cloves
- Get 2-3 Pepper
- Use 3 Onion paste
- You need 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get as per taste Salt
- Use Spices
- You need 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Provide 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Take as per taste Salt
Steps to make Mutton Kofta Curry:
- Marinate the kheema with the ginger garlic paste, spice powders,finely sliced onions,green chillies,dessicated coconut,mint leaves.
- Take this eating chana and grind it to a fune powder.Use this in koftas for binding.Marinate the mince Overnite for batter flavour
- Apply oil on your palms and make small balls with marinated mince.Heat oil and drop 1 lofts at a time and fry till golden on all sides.Ser aside
- In the same oil add the whole spices and the onion paste and fry.Fry till the onions turn to golden colour.Add dry spice powders
- When the onion gravy has turned golden and nice aroma appears add the fried koftas.Add 1 cup water and cook
- Cover and Cook till oil separates.
- Serve hot along with some chapatis or Rice and salad on the side
If you find this Mutton Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.