Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp in black pepper sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp in black pepper sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp in black pepper sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will give you many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are generally the item that most people have in their houses, but why? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you could find in just one apple. With regards to the actual minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy some apples, their in the produce section. You will see that your overall health can greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp in black pepper sauce recipe. You can have shrimp in black pepper sauce using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp in black pepper sauce:
- Take 300 gms shrimps deshelled and marinated with turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 large onion chopped fine
- You need 2 sprigs curry leaves
- You need 1 tbspn butter
- Provide 2 tbspn black pepper corns
- Get 2 tbspn oyester sauce
- Use 1 tbspn ginger garlic paste
- You need 2 tbspn soy sauce
- Provide 4 chilli red Padi/green chillies finely chopped
- Use Dry spices like
- Get 1 tbsp turmeric and red chilli powders
- Prepare 4 tbsp mustard/sesame oil
- Use Handful coriander leaves/ spring onion greens chopped to garnish
Steps to make Shrimp in black pepper sauce:
- Place the marinated shrimps in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes
- Grind the pepper corns coursely
- Heat oil in a wok
- Add butter to it and let the heat melt the butter completely
- Add and curry leaves and sauté till onions turn translucent
- Add ginger garlic paste, chillies and sauté for another 2-3 minutes
- Add the dry spices and deglaze the wok with a drizzle of water
- Next add the sauces, crushed pepper corns and salt and blend well
- Toss in the shrimps and roast covered for 10 minutes covered in Low heat
- Check after 10 minutes of the shrimps have cooked or cook for another 5 minutes
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves /spring onion greens and serve hot
- Tips:Thaw the shrimps well in case you are using frozen
If you find this Shrimp in black pepper sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.