Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomato Curry Style Bolognese Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Curry Style Bolognese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Curry Style Bolognese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is certainly very good advice. Now and then, though, you definitely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Select a drive through with a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. For example, Arby’s won’t serve hamburgers. You can eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato curry style bolognese sauce recipe. You can cook tomato curry style bolognese sauce using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Curry Style Bolognese Sauce:
- Prepare 200 grams Pasta of your choice (thicker than 1.6 mm, or penne are best I think)
- You need 200 grams Ground meat (beef or mixed beef and pork, whichever you prefer)
- Take 1⁄2 can Canned tomatoes (diced type if possible)
- Get 2 cloves' worth Garlic (chopped)
- You need 80 grams - Caramelized Onions (or use storebought)
- Take 1 onion worth B. Onion (pureed or grated in a food processor etc.)
- Provide 50 ml Red wine
- Take 200 ml Water
- Get 1 Soup stock cube
- Provide 2 pieces from a block Commercial curry roux
- You need 1 Nutmeg
- Take 1 tbsp plus A. Tomato ketchup
- Provide 1 A. Garam masala
- Use 1 A. Cumin
- Provide 1 A. Chili powder (for the grownups)
- Prepare 1 B. Salt
- You need 1 B. Black pepper
- Take 1 Olive oil
Steps to make Tomato Curry Style Bolognese Sauce:
- Make"Caramelized Onions". You can make caramelized onions, which are usually very tedious, in about 15 minutes without fail using this method, so I recommend it. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143607-oil-free-easy-and-timesaving-caramelized-onions
- I often use frozen batches of the caramelized onion. If it's too much work for you though, you can use 80 g of storebought caramelized onions.
- Chop up the garlic finely as indicated in the ingredient list.
- Put the extra virgin olive oil and garlic in a cold frying pan. Use low heat, and slowly transfer the fragrance of the garlic to the oil.
- When the garlic smells nice, add the ground meat to the pan. Sprinkle in the nutmeg and the B. seasoning ingredients generously. Sauté the meat over medium heat until crumbly.
- Add the red wine and cook over high heat until it has reduced, then put in the canned tomatoes and the B. onions.
- Put the soup stock cubes, the Step 1 caramelized onions and water. Bring to a boil, then simmer over low-medium heat for about 5 minutes. If there's too much liquid, simmer for a while longer.
- Add the curry roux pieces, and lower the heat so that it won't burn. Stir to dissolve the roux. Add the A. seasoning ingredients to finish, and the sauce is done.
- I use this curry roux; 1 piece is this size. Taste the sauce after adding the roux, and if you want it to taste more curry-like add more roux, 1 piece at a time.
- Cook the pasta al dente, drain and mix with the sauce. Serve.
- This is like a combination of regular bolognese sauce and qeema curry. The two types of onion added make it taste so good, and it's quite addictive.
- Serve with a generous amount of the sauce. It's great for lunch on your own, but it's really well suited to being served on a big platter to be enjoyed by a crowd.
- This sauce is delicious on pizza or in gratinéed dishes. It can be frozen too, so I recommend making a large batch of it.
If you find this Tomato Curry Style Bolognese Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.