Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry/Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry/Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Yet another thing that has been found is that apples can also help your heart. I am sure you know that apples contain fiber, and that, as well as some of the various other components of apples can promote heart health. You might also be surprised to learn that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Something you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthier heart are found in the skin of the apple. The reason I point this out is mainly because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. One thing you should realize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce department. You will find that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry/gravy recipe. You can cook chicken curry/gravy using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry/Gravy:
- Provide 1⁄2 kg Chicken or 500 gm or 1 pound (preferably Bone-in)
- Use 2-3 tbsp Oil
- Take 1 cup Onion or 3 onion paste
- Use 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste/minced
- Use 1⁄2 cup tomato puree
- Use 1 cup hot water
- Get As per taste Salt
- Use 2 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- You need Spices :
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 3⁄4 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp garm masala powder
- Provide 3⁄4 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1 tez patta/bay leaf
- Prepare 4 cloves
- Get 2 inch Cinnamon
- Use 2 inch Cinnamon
- Use 3 green Caradmom
- Get For Taste Optional : 2-3 tbsp Curd
Steps to make Chicken Curry/Gravy:
- Preperation of Chicken Curry : - First heat oil n add whole spices - Add chopped onion n tomato puree - add ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add turmeric n red chili powder. - well mix n stirr until tomato become soft. - pour yogurt add garm masala, Coriander powder and cook in low heat untill the mix smell good
- Add chicken n coriander mint leaves. - fry till chicken turns pale color. - In a seperate pot heatup 1 cup water and pour it to make thick gravy.. dont add too much water. - some times chicken let out lots of moisture.
- Cover n cook on low flame till chicken soften n gravy turn thick.
- Served with plane rice, ghee rice, zeera rice, chapati or any nan
- Garnish with Coriandar leaves
If you find this Chicken Curry/Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.