Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green tomato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green tomato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
According to another study, apples also can have positive results on your brain. They discovered that one of the elements in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. Something you should realize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green tomato curry recipe. To cook green tomato curry you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Green tomato curry:
- Get 5 green tomatoes
- You need 1⁄2 large onion cut into small pieces
- Use 2 Green Chilli slit into two
- Use 3 Garlic clove finely chopped
- Get 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 pinch hing/asafoetida
- You need as needed Salt
- Use 1⁄4 tsp chilli powder
- Get 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp mustard seeds
- Get 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare 1 dry red chilli
- Use 2 tbsp moong dal rinse in water and drain well
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Cumin seeds
- Use 1⁄4 tsp cumin powder
- You need 1 bunch curry leaves
- Use 1⁄4 cup Grated coconut
Instructions to make Green tomato curry:
- Chop the green tomatoes into small.
- Heat oil in a cooker, then add mustard, cumin, dried chilli, onions, green chillies and garlic and saute for a min.
- Then add the chopped green tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder, hing and chilli powder.
- Now add the moong dal and stir well.
- Grind the coconut and cumin to a coarse paste and add it to the cooker.
- Then sprinkle the coiriander leaves and 1⁄2 cup water cook until 2 whistle comes.
- Green tomato curry ready
If you find this Green tomato curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.