Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at the fast food diner was French Fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened a great deal. Now quite a few of them offer salads. You may also select Chili. Baked potatoes may also be purchased. Fruit is usually offered. There are plenty of healthy options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to build a meal consisting of side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from dedication.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy curry turmeric stir-fried green beans recipe. You can have healthy curry turmeric stir-fried green beans using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans:
- Prepare Green beans, halved
- Get 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp turmeric
- You need 1 tsp curry powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp cumin powder
- You need 1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- Use 1⁄2 tsp salt and pepper
- You need 1 tsp seasoning (chicken, mushroom, beef, anchovies, etc)
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup broth/water
- You need 1 tsp soy sauce (optional)
Steps to make Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans:
- Heat oil, saute garlic until fragrant, approx 30 seconds
- Mix 1 tbsp water with turmeric, curry powder, cumin powder, pepper flakes -> add to pan/wok/pot. Stir and simmer for 2 - 3 minutes
- Stir in green beans, stir fry. Season with salt, pepper, sugar, soy sauce, seasoning. Add water/broth
- Cook for 1 minute (If you're using softer vegetables like eggplants, add now to steam a little)
- You're done!
If you find this Healthy Curry Turmeric Stir-fried Green Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.