Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. Once in a while, though, you totally do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Choose your drive through depending on if it has more healthy options available. For instance, Arby’s does not serve hamburgers. Instead, a person’s options consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Basic sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. You can have rajma curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rajma curry:
- Use Rajma
- Use water
- Get Onion
- You need garlic
- Provide ginger
- You need tomatoes
- Use Cumin seeds
- Provide Tejpatta
- Take badi cardamom
- You need dalchini dandi
- Provide tomato sauce
- Take Turmeric
- Provide red chilli powder
- Get coriander powder
- Use Salt
- Use Cooking oil cooking oil
- Provide Garam masala powder
- Get Rajma masala
- You need Green Coriander leaves
Instructions to make Rajma curry:
- First of all soak the Rajma overnight.
- Now boil the Rajma in pressure cooker add some salt, 1 tejpatta in it.
- For making masala we take onion ginger garlic and make a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and dry whole masala.Now add ginger garlic paste and then onion paste.
- Once this paste is done add fresh tomato puree and cook for 10-15 mns.
- When it cooks properly add all the masalas and specially Rajma masala powder.Rajma masala is a nice blend of dry mango pomegranate seeds and all the dry masalas in a nice proportion.
- Mix some boiled potatoes which are mashed properly.
- Don't discard the water in which rajma are soaked.This is used for making curry.Also add some tomato sauce and leave it to boil properly.
- Rajma curry is done..garnish with coriander leaves.👍
If you find this Rajma curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.