Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sunday Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Visit a drive through at a place who has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. As an alternative you can pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday chicken curry recipe. You can cook sunday chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sunday Chicken curry:
- Take 12 chicken pieces
- Take 8 medium sized potatoes, peeled and chopped
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 knob ginger, minced
- Take 1 tablespoon Mother-in-Law curry spice mix
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Rajah medium curry powder
- Use 2 fresh chilies, chopped
- Prepare 1 tin whole, peeled tomatoes
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- You need 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Use 1 cup spinach, washed and chopped roughly
- Use 1 pack assorted vegetables to roast
- Prepare 1 pack cauliflower and broccoli rice
- Take 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Sunday Chicken curry:
- In a pot, add the cumin seeds, mother in law spice and rajah curry powder to toast to bring out the full flavour of the spices. Do this for 2 minutes until the room is filled with the scent of spices. To care not to burn the spices, keep a close eye on the pot. Add the chopped onion and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the garlic and ginger, stir to combine.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir to coat with the spices.
- Cook for 15 minutes to brown, then add the tinned tomatoes. Let cook until the tomatoes are macerated and completely incorporated.
- Add the peeled and chopped potatoes to the pot and stir to incorporate. Cook until the potatoes are soft. This will also thicken the sauce of the curry.
- When the potatoes are soft, add the spinach to the pot and stir to combine. Take the pot off the heat and set aside.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees C. In a roasting dish, add the chopped veggies and sprinkle with cumin seeds and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes until cooked but still has a little bite to the veggies.
- Place the packet of cauliflower and broccoli rice in a microwave and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- To assemble, place the veggie rice on a plate and add the chicken curry, then roasted veggies. Enjoy hot!
If you find this Sunday Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.