Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brain curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brain curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because most popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s does not offer hamburgers. As an alternative you can pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, also includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Simple reason states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brain curry recipe. You can have brain curry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Brain curry:
- Get 1⁄2 kg goat/lamb brain
- Use 1 onion, finely chopped
- Get 1 tomato, blended
- Provide 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Prepare 2 green chili
- You need 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Use 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- Use to taste Salt
Steps to make Brain curry:
- Have your ingredients ready.
- Dice the brain into 4 pieces, and give it a quick wash on a strainer.
- Bring a pan of water to boil. Add the brain and simmer for about 3 minutes to firm up the brain. Drain all the water with a fine strainer.
- Heat oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and sauté for about 6-7 minutes until the onions start to brown.
- Add the blended tomato, spices and the garlic & ginger paste. Stir-fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the brain and mix well. Continue to cook uncovered without stirring for a final 5-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle on some garam masala, fresh coriander/curry leaves and slices of fresh ginger to serve.
- The texture of the brain is very soft in this dish and it is quite like eating spicy scrambled eggs. - You can use lamb, goat or cow brain for this dish but be warned – brains are packed with cholesterol so don’t eat this too frequently.
- Best served with chapati, naan or pita bread. - - ENJOY 🌹
If you find this Brain curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.