Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the health and wellbeing of your body. You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of various cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And on the list of cancers which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and bought a whole bag of apples.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The huge benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will see that your overall health can greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- You need 450 gms Zorabian Breast Boneless Chicken
- Prepare 2 Potatoes
- Use 200 gms Curd
- You need 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Provide 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- Use 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- You need 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Provide 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- Take 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Cumin Powder
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Provide to taste Salt
- Use 3-4 tbsp Oil
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Use Pinch Asafoetida
- Get 2 Cardamoms
- Use 1 inch Cinnamon Stick
- Take 2 Cloves
- Take 1 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- Provide 1 Tomato (Finely Chopped)
- Use 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
- You need As needed Hot Water
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Wash and drain the chicken pieces thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken pieces, potatoes (each potato cut into 4 pieces lengthwise), curd, lemon juice, ginger paste, garlic paste, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, pepper powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt. Marinate it for 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Heat oil. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add asafoetida, cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves.
- Add onions and saute till the onions are translucent. Add 1 tsp coriander leaves and saute for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and salt and cook till the tomatoes become soft and mushy.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook on medium flame for 5 to 10 minutes till chicken and potatoes are coated with the masala.
- Add hot water. Let it come to a boil. When it reaches boiling point, lower the heat and cover and cook till both the chicken and potatoes are cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve warm with rice and rotis.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.