Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best selections for beverages. When you sip a huge soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. A sole serving of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That helping can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. It is frequently at least 30 ounces. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or regular water.
Fundamental reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry! low-calorie! recipe. You can cook indian curry! low-calorie! using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Curry! Low-Calorie!:
- Take 500 grams Chicken (wing, breast)
- Prepare 1 tbsp ◇Curry powder (for the meat rub)
- Take 1 tbsp ◇Flour
- Take 1 tsp ◇Salt
- Get 2 Onion
- Prepare 1 piece Finely chopped ginger
- Take 2 tbsp Curry powder (for curry base)
- Use 1 Bay leaf
- Take 1 Chicken consomme
- Provide 400 grams 〇Whole tomatoes
- Provide 1 large 〇Potato
- You need 1⁄2 〇Apple or Carrot
- You need 1 〇Onions
- Provide 2 clove 〇Garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- You need 1 tbsp Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Get 1 Cumin, chili powder, garam masala (if available)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Butter
- You need 3 tbsp Yogurt
Steps to make Indian Curry! Low-Calorie!:
- Mix the ◇ ingredients together in a plastic bag, and rub the mixture into the chicken wings. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. You can use chicken breast in place of the wings when you are short on time.
- Place ingredients marked 〇 in a blender with 300 ml water. Blend until thickened. Add the canned tomato juice first, and cut up the vegetables beforehand to speed this step up.
- It is easier if you use onions that has been baked in an oven (cover in foil, sprinkle with some oil, and bake for 35 minutes at 200℃).
- Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil to a pot, and saute the chicken until golden brown. Take out the chicken momentarily, and wipe the pot with a paper towel.
- Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil, 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, and ginger (or red pepper) and saute until fragrant. Then add in the onions and thoroughly saute until they become golden brown. Add in 2 tablespoons of curry powder and saute so that it doesn't burn or stick to the sides of the pot. The red pepper burns easily, so take it out once before sauteing the onions.
- Return the chicken to the pot, add in the ingredients you mixed in the blender, bouillon, and bay leaf. Add the yogurt as well. Return the red pepper to the pot at this point (if you are using it). You can make this spicy by using red chili pepper powder or garam masala, when not using red peppers.
- Cook over a low heat for 30 minutes-1 hour; if the amount of water becomes too little, add more as you simmer. Add soy sauce, Japanese Worcester sauce, 1⁄2 tablespoon cumin powder (if you have it), and 1 tablespoon chili powder, and simmer for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add the butter, turn off the heat, and it is done!
- By using a blender on the ingredients marked with 〇, you get a really smooth finish.
If you find this Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.