Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Milk, juice and water are the best options for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. One portion of soda is eight ounces. That serving usually includes a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. It is frequently at least 30 ounces. This ensures that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice and also normal water.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. To cook rajma curry you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rajma Curry:
- Provide Rajma
- Use Mustard Oil
- Use and ½ cup Onion (Finely Chopped)
- Use Ginger Garlic Paste
- You need Tomato (Finely Chopped)
- Provide Tomato Puree
- Use Coriander Powder
- Prepare Turmeric Powder
- Take Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Get Roasted Cumin Powder
- Take Amchoor Powder
- Provide Garam Masala Powder
- Use Salt
- Provide Fresh Coriander (Chopped)
Steps to make Rajma Curry:
- Wash the rajma and soak in enough water for 5-6 hours. Drain the water. Add the soaked rajma is a pressure cooker with 2 tsp of salt and 3 cups of water.
- Cook till rajma is soft and cooked. Remove the pressure cooker from heat and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add onion and fry till translucent. Add Ginger Garlic paste and fry till onion is golden brown. Add chopped tomato and tomato puree and cook for a minute.
- Now add coriander powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, roasted cumin powder, amchoor powder and garam masala powder and fry for a few seconds.
- Add ½ cup water and cook the masala till oil separates on the side of the pan. Add the cooked rajma along with the water and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes. Slightly press a few rajmas with the back of a ladle.
- Add more water and salt if required. Garnish with Fresh Coriander and serve with plain rice.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram with a picture if you try this recipe!
If you find this Rajma Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.