Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually excellent guidance. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose your drive through based on whether or not it has more healthy options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, the selections include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food eating places do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people create your dinner. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and egg curry recipe. You can cook chicken and egg curry using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Egg Curry:
- You need 450 gms Zorabian Breast Boneless Chicken (Cut into pieces)
- Prepare 2 Potatoes (Cut into pieces)
- You need 3 Eggs or (As needed)(Boiled)
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Curd
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Milk
- Use 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- Get 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Prepare As required Salt
- Use 2 tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- Prepare 3 tsp Coriander Powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Cumin Powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Fennel Seeds Powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Eastern Chicken Masala
- Provide 2 Tomatoes
- You need 2-3 Green Chillies
- Use 1 cup Coriander Leaves
- Provide 2-4 tbsp Oil/Ghee
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- You need Few Peppercorns
- Prepare 2 Cardamoms
- Prepare 1 " stick Cinnamon
- Prepare 2 Cloves
- Get 2 Bay Leaves
- Provide Pinch Asafoetida
- Use 2 Whole Red Kashmiri Chillies
- Take 2 sprigs Curry Leaves (2 Sprig)
- Provide 1 Onion (Chopped)
- Get 1 cup Hot Water
- You need 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
Instructions to make Chicken and Egg Curry:
- Firstly, wash the chicken pieces and drain out the water from the chicken and keep aside.
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into pieces and keep aside.
- In a large bowl, add chicken pieces, potatoes, curd, milk, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, white pepper powder, black pepper powder, fennel seeds powder, cumin powder and Eastern Chicken Masala and marinate for few hours or overnight.
- Blend together tomatoes, green chillies and coriander leaves and keep aside.
- Steam the eggs. Remove the shell. Make slits on each egg and keep aside.
- Heat Oil/Ghee. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, whole pepper, cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, Asafoetida and whole red kashmiri chillies.
- Add green chillies, curry leaves and onions and saute till translucent. Add coriander leaves and saute for a minute.
- Add only the chicken pieces and the potatoes from the marinated chicken and saute nicely for about 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining marinated Masala and cook well till masala is coated to the chicken and potatoes.
- Add the tomato-chilli-coriander paste and cover and cook till oil appears at the surface. Add hot water and cover and cook till the chicken and potatoes are tender.
- At this stage, add the boiled eggs and cover and cook for few minutes till the eggs are coated with the masala.
- Garnish with lemon juice and coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice, rotis etc.
If you find this Chicken and Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.