Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Punjabi Rajma Masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Punjabi Rajma Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi Rajma Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
While everybody knows that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? The very first thing you should realize is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. A number of the major minerals that you’ll discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. Naturally vitamins are in addition very important for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase some apples, their in the produce section. You will see that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi rajma masala recipe. You can have punjabi rajma masala using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Punjabi Rajma Masala:
- Prepare For boiling rajma
- Prepare rajma
- Provide water
- Take salt
- Use cardamom stick
- You need For making masala :
- Use onions
- Provide tomatoes
- Get Green chilli
- You need " piece ginger
- Take garlic
- You need sp kasuri methi
- You need Dry masala:
- Prepare cumin seeds
- You need salt (salt is also added at the time of boiling.)
- Use asafoetida
- Take red chilli powder
- Get turmeric powder
- Get garam masala
- Provide coriander seeds powder
- Use rajma masala
- Prepare sp cooking oil
- Take Water as required for adjusting curry
Instructions to make Punjabi Rajma Masala:
- Wash and Soak rajma overnight in 2 & 1⁄2 bowl of water.
- In the morning strain water from rajma and transfer it in a pressure cooker. Add salt, cardamom stick and 4 bowl of water and pressure cook till 15 minutes after first whistle on medium flame. Switch off the flame and let pressure releases automatically.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put add asafoetida and saute for 30 seconds. Add chopped onion and cook for 7-8 minutes or till onion turn golden brown.
- Add grated ginger, garlic and green chilli and saute for 2 minutes. Keep stirring.
- Make a paste of tomatoes in mixer and add it in wok and saute for 5 minutes.
- Now add all dry masale except kasuri methi and rajma masala. Mix well. Sauté for 5 minutes on low flame or till oil leaves the sides of wok.
- Open the lid of cooker and transfer rajma in masala wok leaving stock in cooker. Mix rajma well with masala. Now add stock and mix and allow it to simmer on low flame till it turn thick and mixes well in masala.
- Add kasuri methi and rajma masala and mix. Switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with rice or jeera rice.
If you find this Punjabi Rajma Masala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.