Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly excellent information. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Your beverage should be water or juice or milk. When you sip a huge soft drink you are putting too much empty calories to your day. Usually an individual serving of soda pop is only eight ounces big. That helping normally is made up of at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always at the very least twenty ounces. It is most often a minimum of 30 ounces. This ensures that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, however, are better choices.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe. You can have shrimp & fish coconut curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp & fish coconut curry:
- Use 4 big size shrimps
- Provide 2 fish filet (the fish of your choice)
- Prepare 1 big tomato
- Get 1 big onion
- Get 3 Garlic cloves
- You need Green onion
- Prepare 1⁄2 can coconut milk
- Get 1 spoon canned tomato
- Provide 1 teaspoon curry powder
- You need Red chili powder (optional)
- You need Salt & pepper
- Take Oil
- Prepare White rice
Instructions to make Shrimp & fish coconut curry:
- Cook the rice and put it aside,
- Season the fish filet with salt & pepper and fry it till golden and crunchy,
- Chop tomatoes, onions, garlic and green onions (you can just chop it as you want),
- In another pot, fry the onions until translucent then add the garlic,
- Fry the shrimps with the onions and garlic then season with salt and pepper,
- Once the shrimps are orange, add the chopped tomatoes, 1 spoon of canned tomatoes, 1 teaspoon of curry powder and if you want to spice it up, a bit of red chili powder,
- Add water and cook at medium heat until the tomatoes are soft,
- Once the tomatoes are soft, add the coconut milk, rectify the seasoning with a bit of salt and pepper if necessary and add the green onions. Add water if you consider that the sauce is too thick. Finally, add the fried fish at the end to not have it smashed (I made the mistake of adding it early! :D :D)
- Serve with white rice, and enjoy!
If you find this Shrimp & fish coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.