Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Brain_Curry (Maghaz Masala) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brain_Curry (Maghaz Masala) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brain_Curry (Maghaz Masala) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the health of your body. As I am confident you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And by eating apples you could lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That point alone really should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good. In the following paragraphs we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the store. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brain_curry (maghaz masala) recipe. To cook brain_curry (maghaz masala) you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brain_Curry
- Provide ❇️350 g (12 oz) lamb or goat brain
- Prepare ❇️1 onion, finely chopped
- You need ❇️3 green chillis, sliced
- Get ❇️4 tbsp plain yoghurt
- Use ❇️2 tbsp ghee or vegetable oil
- Take ❇️2 tsp coriander powder
- Use ❇️1 tsp garlic & ginger paste
- Provide ❇️½ tsp chilli powder
- Provide ❇️½ tsp salt
- You need ❇️½ tsp turmeric
- Take 🔯For garnish🔯
- Use ❇️Fresh coriander
- Use ❇️Thin slices of fresh ginger
- You need ❇️Garam masala
Instructions to make Brain_Curry
- 🔜Bring a pan of water with a pinch of turmeric to the boil. Add the brain and simmer for about 3 minutes to firm up the brain. - Drain the brains then chop coarsely into about 2 cm (¾") chunks
- 🔜Heat the ghee in a pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and sauté for about 6-7 minutes until the onions start to brown.
- 🔜Add the spices and the garlic & ginger paste. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. - Add the chillis and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Mix in the yoghurt and continue to cook with stirring for 1 minute.
- Add the brain and mix well. Continue to cook uncovered without stirring for a final 5-6 minutes.
- 🔜Sprinkle on some garam masala, fresh coriander leaves and slices of fresh ginger to serve.
- ☸️Tips☸️ - - The texture of the brain is very soft in this dish and it is quite like eating spicy scrambled eggs. You can use lamb, goat or cow brain for this dish but be warned - brains are packed with cholesterol so don't eat this too frequently
If you find this Brain_Curry (Maghaz Masala) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.