Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Collagen Rich Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Collagen Rich Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University had a study on the result apples have on the brain. These studies showed that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And due to this you will find that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to find many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce section. You will notice that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to collagen rich indian curry recipe. You can have collagen rich indian curry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Collagen Rich Indian Curry:
- Get 12 Chicken wings - the midsection and the tip
- You need 1 clove/knob each Garlic and ginger
- Get 4 Tomato
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Get 5 Moroccan green beans (optional)
- Get 1 finely chop the stalks, garnish with the leaves Cilantro
- You need 5 leaves Curry leaves (optional)
- You need 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Provide 1 tbsp Curry powder
- Get 1 dash Salt
- Get 2 tsp Garam masala
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Chili powder (if you prefer it spicy)
- You need 1 Salt
Steps to make Collagen Rich Indian Curry:
- Rinse the chicken wings and make some cuts under the skin. Rub in the cumin seeds, ■curry powder, and ■salt (and curry leaves if using) and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion, cilantro, and curry leaves (if using).
- Chop the tomatoes (leave the skins intact). Cut the green beans into bite-size pieces.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to a pot and add the onions, cilantro, and curry leaves. Stir fry for 10 minutes, being careful not to let them burn. The more they brown, the richer the flavor will become.
- Add oil to a frying pan and add the grated garlic and ginger. Cook the chicken wings from Step 1 until both sides are well browned.
- Add the tomatoes to the pot from Step 4 and stir fry.
- Next, add the garam masala and chili powder (to taste) and pan fry. (The photo shows the garam masala and all the way to the right is curry powder).
- Add the chicken wings from Step 5 and the Moroccan green beans to the pot. Add water to cover the chicken, cover with the lid and simmer. (Be careful not to let it burn!)
- Finally, taste to check the flavor and add the salt. Garnish with cilantro leaves and enjoy! (The red on the right is Indian mango pickles. It adds more spicy flavor)
If you find this Collagen Rich Indian Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.