Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Handi Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Handi Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Handi Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is really excellent information. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Your drink should be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually just one portion of soda is only eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is typically a minimum of twenty ounces. Usually, though, they may be 30 ounces. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also normal water.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to handi chicken curry recipe. You can have handi chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Handi Chicken Curry:
- You need 400 gm chicken
- Take 2 tablespoon yogurt
- Get 1 small tomato finely chopped
- Take 2 onions finely chopped
- Get 2 green chillies chopped
- Get 8 flakes of garlic finely chopped
- Use 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- Provide 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Use 1 teaspoon kasuri methi
- Get 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves
- Get 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- You need 1 teaspoon ghee
- You need to taste Salt
- Use to taste Sugar
- Use as needed Vegetable
- Get for the roasted masala:
- Provide 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Take 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
Instructions to make Handi Chicken Curry:
- At first we will dry roast the masalas. Heat a wok and add the masalas under dry roast.
- Roast them untill the aroma comes out. Keep it aside and grind it into a coarse powder.
- In an earthen pot, heat some oil. Add the onions and a pinch of salt.
- Fry them untill golden brown in colour. Keep it aside.
- In the same oil, add the chopped green chillies, chopped garlic. Saute it for a while and then add the chopped tomatoes. Saute it till the oil separates.
- Add the chicken, salt and half of the golden fried onions. Saute it well in the high flame.
- Add half of the roasted masala. Mix it well. Add the ginger paste, red chilli powder and kasuri methi. Mix them well.
- Add the yogurt and again saute till the oil separates. Add some water for the gravy. Add some salt for the gravy and mix it well. Add the rest of the roasted masala. Add some sugar to balance the salt.
- Cover it with a lid and keep it for 20mins. Uncover the lid and check whether the chicken is cooked well or not.
- If yes, add the garam masala powder, rest of the fried onions and ghee. Add the coriander leaves and remove it from the flame.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Handi Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.