Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawn Curry (medium spicy) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Curry (medium spicy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry (medium spicy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Cornell University performed a study on the impact apples have on the mind. While performing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. And because of this you will find that apples can in fact help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will see that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry (medium spicy) recipe. To cook prawn curry (medium spicy) you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Curry (medium spicy):
- You need 2 teaspoons cooking oil of neutral
- Prepare 4 tomatoes roma
- You need 1 onion large
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- Use 3⁄4 teaspoon turmaric powder
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon chilli powder
- Provide 2 green chillies small
- You need 200 - 250 g prawns ( e.g. pacific )
- Prepare 5 curry leaves
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic
- Use 1⁄2 cup water of
- Prepare half a handfull coriander leaves of chopped
Instructions to make Prawn Curry (medium spicy):
- Peel onion and chop in small slices.
- Add the oil to preheated pan. Now cut chillies and add, fry from both sides max. heat for 1 minute. Add the onions and stir until slightly golden in color roughly 2 minutes.
- Now add coriander, turmeric, garam masala, and chilli powder. Stir continuously until spices mix well! Fry for around 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry until tomatoes have become mushy and formed to a consistency. Portion the tomato-mix it in a big bowl (heat resistent) and keep aside.
- Now in the same pan add 1 teaspoon oil. Make sure the pan is heated before adding the oil. Add curry leaves, cut garlic in small cubes and add to oil. Stir well 2 minutes!
- Add the prawns and fry for another 3-5 minutes. Until they get slightly brown.
- Add the tomato-mix to the prawns and stir continuously for around a minute. Now add coconut milk, mix well and then add 1⁄4 cup of water. If you want the gravy to be less thick then you can add a bit more water. The water you add should be in proportion to the coconut milk. Turn down to very low flame. Simmer for 5-8 min.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve with jeera rice. Enjoy!
If you find this Prawn Curry (medium spicy) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.