Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect South Indian style chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian style chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian style chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Pick water, juice or maybe milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. One portion of pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are at least twenty ounces big. It is frequently at least 30 ounces. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are much healthier options.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian style chicken curry recipe. To make south indian style chicken curry you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare South Indian style chicken curry:
- Use 1⁄2 kg Chicken pieces
- You need 4 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 2 Onion Chopped
- You need 5 tbs Oil
- Use 2 Bay leaves
- Get 1 cup Tomato puree
- Prepare 1 /2 cup Coconut paste
- Take 2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- Use 1 tbs Curry masala
- You need 1 tsp Garam masala
- Take 15 Curry leaves
- Prepare Salt as per your taste
- Prepare Hot water as required
Steps to make South Indian style chicken curry:
- Wash chicken pieces properly with salt and vinegar
- Prepare all ingredients - - Heat a kadhai on gas - - Pour oil into it
- Add bay leaves saute for 30sec - - Add chopped onions - - Add salt into it
- Fry till soft or golden brown - - Then add Ginger garlic paste saute for 1 min - - Add chicken and close lid for 10 mins
- Then add tomato puree and all spices
- Cook for another 10 mins with closing lid - - After 10 mins add coconut paste curry leaves and cook for 5 Minutes or mix well
- Add hot water and cook for another
If you find this South Indian style chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.