Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best The no soaked Rajma Masala recipe(red kindey beans curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The no soaked Rajma Masala recipe(red kindey beans curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is something that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Now the question is, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals so important? Well to start with there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. By eating apples you can actually lessen your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I’m not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the no soaked rajma masala recipe(red kindey beans curry) recipe. You can have the no soaked rajma masala recipe(red kindey beans curry) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The no soaked Rajma Masala recipe(red kindey beans curry):
- Prepare Rajma
- Get tomato pureed
- Provide big Chopped Onions
- Provide Ginger Garlic Paste
- You need Cloves
- Prepare Tej patta
- Prepare Black cardamon
- Provide Rajma Masala
- Provide Hing
- Provide Jeera
- Prepare Salt
- Take Haldi powder
- Take Red Chilli powder
- Get Chopped green chillies
- Get Garam Masala
- Take Lemon juice (optional)
- Provide Coriander leaves
Steps to make The no soaked Rajma Masala recipe(red kindey beans curry):
- Wash and Soak the Rajma in some water for at least an hour or till you prepare the masala. I have used the dark red ones which take even longer to cook and are traditionally soaked overnight so it is easier to cook them. However, if you do have the time go ahead and soak them overnight.
- Heat oil in a pan add the Cumin seeds, jeera, chopped Onions and Green Chillies and sauté. I have not chopped the onions finely as will make a puree later. Once the Onion starts to brown add the Tomatoes puree and Ginger Garlic paste and cook till it all becomes mushy.
- Let this mixture cool a little before you puree it else your grinder would burst because of the heat.
- In the same pan add this Puree and let it cook for 7 – 10 minutes or till the oil separates.
- Add the Cumin, Coriander, Red Chilli, Rajma masala, Garam masala powders, Salt and cook for a further 5 minutes. Once you start getting a faint aroma of the masalas add the Rajma (without the water) and sauté for another 7 – 8 minutes till the masala becomes really dry.
- I cooked the Rajma for on a medium flame till they were soft and completely in tune with the masala that they were coated in. It took me around 15 – 18 whistles. Sprinkle the fresh Coriander on top.
If you find this The no soaked Rajma Masala recipe(red kindey beans curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.