Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Katsu Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Katsu Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Katsu Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really excellent guidance. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a huge soft drink as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. One portion of pop is eight ounces. That serving normally is made up of a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soft drink as your drink increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are much healthier selections.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken katsu curry recipe. You can have chicken katsu curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Katsu Curry:
- Use 4 Breaded Chicken
- Prepare 2 Medium Onions
- You need 1 Carrot
- You need 1 Garlic clove
- Provide 1 knob ginger
- You need 3 tbs Curry powder
- Provide 5 tbs flour
- Get 3 vegetable stock cubes 600cc hot water
- Prepare 2 tbs Tomato ketchup
- Get 2 tbs Worcester sauce
- Get 1 tbs Soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbs Chutney or jam
Steps to make Chicken Katsu Curry:
- Peel and cut onion, carrot and ginger into small chunks.
- Add chopped vegetables,Curry powder and Flour in a large pan then frying in vegetable oil for few mins
- Add chutney to the large pan and fill the pan with 600cc vegetable stock.
- Bring the vegetable stock to boil and add tomato ketchup,worcester sauce and soy sauce simmer for 20 mins.then Stir until curry sauce is thick and smooth.
- Prepare rice while simmering curry sauce.
- Slice cooked breaded Chicken into strips and lay over a bed of rice, then add the curry sauce.
If you find this Chicken Katsu Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.