Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook meals from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their products. Now you can find several different salads. You might get chili. Baked potatoes may also be ordered. You can make fruit. There are lots of healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your meal through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself time and effort.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut kofta curry recipe. To cook coconut kofta curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut kofta curry:
- Prepare 1 desecated coconut
- Get 2 boiled potatoes
- Prepare 2 tbsp raw rice
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide 2 green chillies
- Use 1inch ginger
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Get 2 tbsp magaj paste
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Use As needed Oil
- You need To taste salt
Steps to make Coconut kofta curry:
- To make a paste of coconut,cuminseeds,greenchilli,ginger& soak rice.Mix salt & makes kofta.S shallow fry the kofta
- Kofta are ready.Heat oil put whole garammasala& bay leaf crackle a mints.Add ginger paste sauted.Than add magaj paste sauted it till its becomes nicely cook.Than add little water,turmeric powder,red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt,cook nicely.T han.add potato cook nicely.
- Add water& cover it to cook 5 mints.Than put the kofta & cook another 2 mints.Now ready the coconut kofta curry.
- Serve with hot rice.
If you find this Coconut kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.