Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Malabar Dry Chicken Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Dry Chicken Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now most of the fast food choices have been widened quite a bit. There are many salads around now. You can get chili. You can get a baked potato. You could get fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal from side dishes. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar dry chicken roast recipe. You can have malabar dry chicken roast using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malabar Dry Chicken Roast:
- Prepare 1 kg Chicken
- Provide For the marination
- You need 1⁄4 tsp turmeric pow
- Use 1⁄4 tsp chilli pow
- You need 1⁄4 tsp coriander pow
- Get 1 tsp vinegar/lemon juice
- Use 5-8 garlic cloves
- Take 3-4 green chillies
- Take to taste Salt
- You need For roasting:
- Prepare 3 medium onion sliced
- Prepare 1 large tomato(blanched n pureed)
- Get 3 green chillies slit
- Provide 2-3 sprig curry leave
- You need Oil fr frying
Instructions to make Malabar Dry Chicken Roast:
- Clean n cut the chicken into medium pieces.Make a paste of all the ing under marination
- Marinate the chicken with this paste and keep aside fr an hour.Fry the chicken in hot oil until done.
- Cut onion into very thin slices n fry in hot oil.Drain n keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in another pan(you can use the same oil in which we fried the chicken pieces,this will enhance the flavour)Add slit green chillies n curry leaves.Saute fr 1 min.Add the tomato paste to this n saute fr another min.Now add the prepared chicken along with the fried onions n roast until it is dry.
- Serve with a dash of lemon juice.
If you find this Malabar Dry Chicken Roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.