Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rajma curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Based on another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. They found that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And because of this you will see that apples can actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. In this article we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. You can cook rajma curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma curry:
- You need Rajma (overnight soaked and boiled)
- Use Cumin seeds -
- You need Asafoetida -
- You need Chopped onion -
- Get Tomato puree of tomatoes
- You need Salt
- Take Coriander powder -
- You need Turmeric powder -
- Get Cumin powder -
- You need Garam masala -
- Take Dried mango powder -
- Get Kasuri methi -
- Take Oil
- Prepare Ginger garlic paste -
- Prepare Green chillies -
Instructions to make Rajma curry:
- Heat some oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and asafoetida.. and roast it
- Now add chopped onion and roast it until golden brown.. than add ginger garlic paste and green chillies and roast it
- Now add tomato puree and roast it for sometime.. than add masala turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, cumin powder, red chilli powder and roast it until oil separates
- Than add water and give it a boil now add boiled rajma and mix it and cook it for 5 minutes…
- Than add garam masala and kasuri methi and green coriander leaves and off the flame
- Rajma curry is ready to serve
If you find this Rajma curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.