Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
You might have always been told to be certain that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. You will notice that the vitamins and minerals that you will find in apples can be very beneficial for your health.. A number of the major minerals that you’ll come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. And you will also discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. Something you should recognize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce department. It can really help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai prawns/shrimp red curry recipe. To cook thai prawns/shrimp red curry you only need 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry:
- Prepare 250 grams prawns or shrimp
- Take 1 cup water / coconut water
- Prepare 1 cup thick coconut milk
- You need 2 medium onions fine paste
- Provide 1 small onion small onion cut in four pieces and get petals
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp crushed peanuts
- Take 2-3 bird eye red chillies slit diagonally
- Use for Thai Red Curry Paste or Massaman curry paste
- Take 10-15 Lemon grass stems
- Use 10-15 dried red Kashmiri chillies soaked in warm water
- You need 50 grams thick Galangal
- Use 4 inch ginger
- Get 10-15 garlic cloves
- Use 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 4 shallots
- Take 1 tsp cardamom seeds
- Get as taste Salt
- Provide 1 tsp groundnut oil
- Use 1 tsp Palm sugar (optional)
Steps to make Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry:
- The first step is to make curry paste which can preserved and refrigerated, I am not adding time of making this amazing aromatic and flavourful paste. Fry shallots pieces in oil for two minutes, and garlic, galangal, ginger, salt, cardamoms seeds, fry for 5 minutes, add soaked chillies and fish sauces. Cook it for 1 minutes and then make a fine paste. This paste can be used to make red curry 3 times.
- Wash prawns, devein and clean. Add pinch of salt and 1⁄2 lemon juice. Keep aside for a while.
- Make fine paste of 2 middle size onions, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, bird eye chilli, 1⁄2 lemon, 1⁄2 cup of red curry paste
- In a wok or Kadhai, add 3 spoons of cooking oil (use olive, coconut or ground nut) fry chopped garlic and then fry onion paste, add ginger garlic paste, fry for 6-7 minutes
- Now add red curry paste (if paste is thick or dry use some water to make it paste like) fry for 5 minutes till you can see oil starts to separate
- Now add onion shallots or onion petals, two whole Kashmiri chillis (optional to make It more spicy) sauté for a minute and then add Prawns
- You can crushed peanuts now over prawns
- Add coconut water or normal water as per availability, of course coconut water will give you best results.
- Then add chopped bird eye chillies, and then cook for 2 monies so that prawns are well cooked, don’t over cook them.
- Once water is 20% reduced and you can see prawns.. turn off the flame and add coconut milk and mix it well, add salt to taste.
- Add 1⁄2 lemon juice in curry
- Serve with hot sticky rice or over cooked basmati rice. You can also use Thai Jasmin rice.
If you find this Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.