Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Indian Curry: Kashmir Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Indian Curry: Kashmir Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the health of your body. As I am certain you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and bought an entire bag of apples.
I hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. One thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce isle. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy indian curry: kashmir curry recipe. You can cook creamy indian curry: kashmir curry using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Indian Curry: Kashmir Curry:
- Get 1 large Onion
- Get 6 to 8 Chicken drumsticks (skin on)
- Take 1 large Tomato
- Get 3 clove Garlic
- Take 5 cm Ginger
- Provide 3 tsp Tomato puree
- Use 250 ml Vegetable stock
- Provide 1 tsp Sugar
- Provide 1 Salt
- Take 150 ml Fresh cream
- Use 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Get 2 tbsp Raisins
- Get 2 tbsp Cashew nuts
- Take 5 tsp Garam masala
Steps to make Creamy Indian Curry: Kashmir Curry:
- Chop up the onion, garlic, ginger and tomato finely. Wash the chicken very well, pat dry and salt lightly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the onion, garlic and ginger until softened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- When the onion is half translucent, add garam masala and mix well.
- Add the tomato and stir-fry until it has lost its cohesion and turned into a paste. This step is the key to making delicious curry.
- Add the tomato puree and vegetable stock (or soup stock cube dissolved in 250 ml of water) to the pan and mix in. Simmer over low-medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring up from the bottom occasionally.
- While the curry is simmering, heat oil in another frying pan and brown thicken. Pat the oil off the chicken with paper towels.
- Add cream, sugar and salt to the curry sauce, mix and bring to a gentle boil.
- Add the chicken to the sauce, cover with a lid and simmer for about 20 minutes over low heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Turn the chicken 2 to 3 times as it simmers. If you simmer the cashew nuts and raisins in the sauce too, it will become even more delicious.
- Serve while hot with rice or naan bread. It's delicious with a salad on the side as well.
If you find this Creamy Indian Curry: Kashmir Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.