Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Papaya Spinach Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Papaya Spinach Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Papaya Spinach Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good guidance. Now and then, though, you totally do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Visit a drive through for a place who has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to serve burgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Often what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to papaya spinach kofta curry recipe. To cook papaya spinach kofta curry you need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Papaya Spinach Kofta Curry:
- Prepare 1 cup desecated papaya
- Get 1 cup chopped spinach
- You need 2 tomatoes puree
- Get 7-8 cashew
- Prepare 50 gm magaj
- Take 2 green chilli
- Prepare 2 tbsp besan/gram flour
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp garam masala
- You need 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get To taste salt
- Use 1 green cadamom
- Use 1 cinnamon stick
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Take 1⁄4 cup milk
- Take 1⁄2 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp curry powder
- You need as needed Oil
- You need 1 tbsp fresh cream
- Provide 8-10 raisins
- Provide 2 tbsp coriander leaves
Steps to make Papaya Spinach Kofta Curry:
- Take a mixing bowl add dedicated papaya,chopped spinach,2tbsp besan,1/2tsp turmericpowder,1/2tsp redchillipowder,1/2tsp garammasalapowder,to taste salt mix well &makes balls, deepfry the kufta.
- Make a paste of cashewnut,magaj,greenchilli&milk.Heat a pan add 1 tbsp oil put 1cinnamon stick,1green cadamom,1bayleaf& 1/2tsp cuminseeds sauted 30 seconds.Than add boiled &pureed tomato cook nicely.Than add cashew paste cooked nicely.
- Now add 2tbsp curd on low flame stir continuously.Add all spices like cuminpowder, corriender powder,redchillipowder,turmeric&salt cooked nicely.Than put kuftta mix well.
- Now add raisine&1tbsp corrienderleaves choppedmix well.Add a cup of water&cover it 5 mints.PapayaSpinachKuftta curry is ready to serve.
- Serve with garnishing fresh cream&corriender leaves.I may garnish with papad.
If you find this Papaya Spinach Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.